Class & Practica every Tuesday
2023 Update: Class & Practica every Tuesday
Class, plus public practica every Tuesday evening (7pm-11pm)!
SPK-Polish Hall, 206 Beverley St, Studio A, Toronto ON M5T 1Z3;
nearest major intersection St. George St. & College St.
Queen’s Park Subway
Drop-ins always welcome, with or without a partner. Or join our 6 week sessions.
• Experienced teachers, with more than 25 years of experience teaching tango
• Advanced teaching techniques
• Emphasis on building a strong foundation for your dancing
• NO PARTNER REQUIRED.
Foundations of Argentine Tango 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
$100 for 6-week session (Students with ID $60) or Drop-in $20, includes practica
These lessons are ideal for beginners, or experienced dancers who want to improve their fundamentals of tango. We focus on the dance elements that together make up tango. By focusing on these fundamentals, these lessons teach students to rapidly acquire the skills needed to start dancing Argentine tango. A strong foundation in these elements is also essential in order to be able to dance later at a more advanced level. This course addresses the needs of both leaders and followers.
Public Practice (open to everyone)
Practica 8:00 – 11:00 pm – $10 ($8.85 + tax) – (free if you take any of the classes)
Everyone is welcome to attend the Tango Practica. Feel free to ask for feedback from the instructors or to practice on your own, or with a partner.
- No partner necessary.
- Registration in class.
- If you don’t have dance shoes, please wear shoes with leather soles.
- For class reservations and info call Andy 416-767-0033 (voice only) or text 647-654-5454 (text only) or email us (see CONTACT US on bottom of the page)