Rules for entering and participating in our activities
All Ontario Health requirements for Stage 3 re-opening (see:
Stage 3 Rules ) will be applied.
– Face covering must be used inside the building except when doing physical activities (including dancing)
– A maximum of 20 people are allowed inside the building at any one time as per Ontario Government requirements.
– A distance of 2 meters between people who are not from the same household
– By attending our event you agree and state the following:
* I am not feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19
* In the last 14 days I do not believe I have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19.
* I have not traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
* I hereby release and agree to hold Argentine Tango Toronto El Abrazo and/or any of their employees harmless from any legal claims that may be caused or a result of any act, or failure to act, on their part whether negligent or not in connection with my attendance at this event
– We reserve the right to check for temperature and/or your oxygen utilization before you are allowed to enter
– We encourage people to register ahead of time to ensure a spot. Otherwise it will be on a first come, first serve basis
– You should bring exact change since no change will be given to you if you over-pay
– You must provide contact information when you come in and identify clearly all members of your social circle (i.e. your ‘bubble’) contact information will be retained for 30 days.
– If you bring drinks or water you can only drink while you are seated. Enter and leave with your drinks or dispose of them safely.
– All tables will be 2 meters apart from all other tables.
– Only one person at a time is allowed in the washrooms. We strongly suggest waiting at least 3 minutes before entering a washroom after it has been used by another person. When entering or leaving the washroom you should stay 2 meters away except when passing other people.
– Hand sanitizers and sanitizer wipes will be available throughout the event.